Below are directions to the College Park office. We are located above a commercial building and our parking is on a side street, so please follow these directions.
Sierra Club Maryland Chapter Office
7338 Baltimore Avenue, Suite 102
College Park, MD 20740
Located just off Route 1 (Baltimore Ave), south of the University of Maryland Campus in the upper part of the College Park Shopping Center above Starbucks & Chipotles.
- Take the 495 Beltway to the College Park Route 1 exit.
- Go South on Route 1. Pass the campus on your right.
- After southern-most entrance (College Avenue), make right at next light (Knox Rd) into the College Park shopping center where there is a drug store, bike shop, restaurants, etc.
- Park behind or at the shopping center.
- Sierra Club office is in offices above the shops on same level as back parking lot.
- Bring quarters.
Take Green Line to College Park Metro Station, then walk or take the bus:
BUS: East Metro exit, facing Paint Branch Parkway. Take #83 bus marked "Rhode Island" for 6-minute bus ride to Baltimore Avenue (Route 1) & Hartwick road. Buses run every 30 minutes at 25 and 55 after the hour till 9:25 pm. There are also UMCP shuttle buses running every 15 minutes up to the Campus that are free.
WALK (10 minutes): West Metro exit, the community side (not the huge parking lot side). Walk 1 block up Calvert Road, take first right on Dartmouth, then first left on Knox Road. Go 6 (short) blocks. Cross Route 1 to the Shopping Center. Take stairwell beside Chipotles & Starbucks up to 2nd level.